To see the Arab community living in peace and harmony; empowered in spirit, soul, and body.
• Reinforcing intellectual freedom and acceptance of others in society.
• Developing individuals in spirit, soul, and body to participate in building the society.
Goals and objectives
• Encouraging positive practices for community development through holding seminars and specialized conferences and all available means.
• Seeking to build bridges of cooperation and partnership with official and non-official bodies and organizations to achieve common objectives.
• Building the individual’s capacities through holding specialized conferences and training courses, and using all available means to provide the necessary consulting and guidance services.
• Building bridges of open dialogue to promote freedom of thought and cultural exchange.
• Working to raise awareness among community members about all that is new in relevance to new and amended legislation.
• Equipping and developing the individual in leadership skills through training programs. • Carrying out social responsibility through providing various services (relief, medical and educational, to name a few).
• Building the institution’s capacities in terms of competencies and resources.